May 6, 2008

Random

I'm at work, which is so boring right now.
Tokyo Drift is awesome! Watching it makes me want to drift, sigh...

I think vitamin water are so overrated and people drinking it just for the trend. However, i like the purple one (revive). And that will be the only one I like; all the other ones are freaking gross and tasteless!

I've set some goals that I want to reach by the summer is over:
  • Work out & exercise more often. I seriously need to work out, I see myself in 10 years having a beer gut, and I don't even drink. Ha!
  • Work hard to get them cash rollin' innnn. LOL
  • Learn and find myself
  • Be stress relieved
  • Create quality youtube videos, and of course gain some subscribers here and there :)
  • Meet need people, be more social active

Blah! There are more but I have to get back to work!

1 comment:

  1. UGH I don't know why people like Vitamin water so much. We have vending machines at my campus now. I've only tried one, and UGH yucky!

    omg i should set the same exact goals, except I don't think I'm gonna get a job this summer. BUT wtf simon, you're so skinny. haha. you don't need to work out! haha. but exercize is good.

    ReplyDelete