So as I was cleaning my disastrous, messy closet, I've managed to find my old Gameboy Color! Woot woot! I was so happy to see this thing; it literally was my life back in middle school- I'm not gonna lie. For the past few days I've been playing pokemon gold and pokemon pinball secretly in my room at night. And the funny thing is, the gameboy is so old school the screen isn't even back lit, meaning in the dark you will not be able to see anything. Hahaha. On the other note, Sony has finally shipped my laptop after a gajillion weeks later. It's about freaking time! (Makes note to myself to purchase a mac next time) They said they shipped it via air so it should get here in about 2 days, yay!
Jun 11, 2008
Gotta catch em' all
So as I was cleaning my disastrous, messy closet, I've managed to find my old Gameboy Color! Woot woot! I was so happy to see this thing; it literally was my life back in middle school- I'm not gonna lie. For the past few days I've been playing pokemon gold and pokemon pinball secretly in my room at night. And the funny thing is, the gameboy is so old school the screen isn't even back lit, meaning in the dark you will not be able to see anything. Hahaha. On the other note, Sony has finally shipped my laptop after a gajillion weeks later. It's about freaking time! (Makes note to myself to purchase a mac next time) They said they shipped it via air so it should get here in about 2 days, yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment