Since my dad was going on errands, I thought I'd tag along and at least get my hair cut. It was a 2 hour drive and of course I slept through the whole way to there and back. Long hair is quite annoying at times and very tedious to maintain. You have to use tons of conditioner, blow dry, sometimes straighten, hair spray, etc. Oh wow; I just freaking sounded like a girl there... Well yeah, I think shorter hair fits be better overall. Its much easier to maintain; just style with gel/wax and you're good to go.Hm, I'm going to go shopping to buy rest of the stuff I need before heading off to my dorm. Since my dorm is just a room and a bathroom, I don't have a kitchen so I got a meal plan.
lookin HOT!!
ReplyDeletepixels and all
hahha
LOL
ReplyDeletethanks Sophie
can't wait to see YOUR hair cut =)
You ALWAYS look good Sie.
ReplyDeleteFashion wise also.
Ralphie is getting his haircut Wednesday and I can't wait.
He ties his hair back in a pony tail, it's so long! It's like a rat's tail!
It sickens me!
BTW; I hart you Ralphizzle
Garbo: aw thanks Garbo :)
ReplyDeleteahhh Ralphie getting a haircut?! i cant wait to see it. HAHA bring back the ponytail!
Ralphie: thanks man! haha yeah. i just got one before i school started because i wanted it short. I heard you are getting your haircut. I cant wait to see it!