Oct 30, 2008

Well aren't you a know it all

Hm, It's 2:50AM and I am sitting around doing nothing. Not really feeling sleepy either.

So I just read the previous entry before this and I sounded like a bi-a. Disregard that completely, Ha.

Today was an overall blah day. Just my regular routine. Go to class and then I was done by 12pm. Went to Walmart and the mall. My friends were in a pissy mood so that kinda ruined it. Then the whole time we were at the mall, one of my friends totally acted like she knew everything in the world and whatever came out of her mouth was correct. For example:

Friend 1: "So I'm either going to Italy or Australia for study aboard next year."
Friend 2: "Awesome. There are like soooo many Asian people there, most of them are Japanese."
Me: (Thinking in my head, wtf.) "Yeah, there are a lot of Asian people there; but there are more Chinese than Japanese I believe."
Friend 2: (giving me what the f do you know look) "You're so wrong. I've been to Australia before, I would know."
Me: "Really? That's cool. But I'm pretty sure Chinese are the largest Asian group there."
Friend 2: "Uhhhh, no. You're talking to a person who has actually been to the country we are talking about."
Me: (Wanting to slap her face with fish right on the spot) "Fine, you can go look it up."
Friend 2: "Haha, okayyyy (rolling her eyes while looking like a freaking ugly dead fish).

Okay FYI, I am incredibly intelligent when it comes to those things. You don't mess with geography skills, cause I'll pwn you (maybe). So Sophie, I know you're going to read this; and if I'm wrong, you get to freaking punch me in the face twenty times.

3 comments:

  1. LOL that's actually ridiculous...

    i personally only know two jap people around here - one who's my close friend, and the other...is her brother ahaha (though i think the brother has 1 other jap friend and apparently he'd mrincrediblypopularwiththeladiesandthemen)

    all my other friends are chinese or viet asian =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    i want to be mrincrediblypopularwiththeladiesandthemen :(

    ooo, im going to slap that girl with a fish now.

    ReplyDelete