Currently listening to:
"Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You"
So it was 7:40am as I was walking to class in the cold, brisk weather. The cloud formation was beautiful against the grey shaded sky while the sun attempting to peak out. The trees were leafness, while some had orange-yellow leaves still attached. As I was crunching through the fallen leaves on the floor, I've realized that Christmas is soon.
Then I arrived to class. During the whole time the professor was giving his lecture, all I could replay in my head was Christmas and how amazing it will be this year (hopefully). After class ending I rushed back to my dorm (which is a very far walk btw) and starting listening to Christmas carols, Haha. Call me lame, but I love the holidays :)
I seriously need to write in here more often.
Oh my gosh Simon I LOVE THAT SONG!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love MC in general ANYWAY
Garbo:
ReplyDeleteAmazing huh? That song always gets me in the holiday spirit :D