Man, it's getting cold! There was actually flurries today and this week but nothing that lasted more than 10 minutes. But yeah, I like this weather, even though sometimes it's unbearable and my ears and fingers feel like it's about to fall off when I'm walking to class.
It's the whole concept behind it that I like; Sitting in a nice warm house with the fire place running, hot chocolate sipping, cuddling on the couch with a fleece blanket, and just watching movies on dvd. Let's just say I will be looking forward to that once this semester ends.
So I have a bone to pick with certain people. Oh gosh, everyone should just call me an a*hole because all I seem to do is complain (which isn't the case, 0nly 0n d4 int3rw3bz).
The thing that I really do not understand at all is people/couples who take pictures of themselves while making out with each other and post it onto facebook. It's not like everyone is "Oh so today I want to see a picture of Kenny and Jessica sucking each other's face off." Seriously guys. There is no need for this kind of behavior. Is it that necessary to publicise your true affection toward each other by posting kissing pictures- on facebook or myspace? Wtf. Please stop and get a room, and more over a life.
kthnxbi, I have to run to the store to get things.
simon!
ReplyDeletei hope this doesnt seem stalker-ish of me but i just found u via garbo's friends list lol .. i hope you dont mind.
but with regards to people sucking each others faces in pictures....i think only married couples should be allowed to do that (in their wedding pictures of course) haha .. kids these days no?