Woot! It's November.
So as I was driving back from home to my school (which is about 1.5 hours), I've had a lot of thinking time to myself. With the leaves turning yellow and orange, it got me thinking that this year is almost over! And man, it went ever so quick. I was listening to Christmas music the whole drive up and it make me think of my New Year's resolution.
I remembered that I really didn't haven any extensive resolutions or goals. My resolution was just in overall become a better person; for who- my family, friends, the Lord, strangers? Not sure. I noticed every single year I set myself a goal to have accomplish by the end of the year; funny thing is, that 1/3 actually gets accomplished. Sad isn't it? Wait, pfft why am I talking about New Years/Christmas stuff already. I got overly excited.
On the other note, Election Day is coming up. November 4th. If you are eligible to vote, and have registered, don't forget to vote! We are in a very critical situation in time and it's vital that people go out a make a difference. Oh, and don't freaking complain once the President is elected and say things along the lines: "Oh Gosh, Obama/McCain is such a bad President." if you didn't even vote. You have no right to complain and cry about it if you didn't put in the effort to vote.
No comments:
Post a Comment