Dec 21, 2008

I need to light that fire again

Oh what an eventful day I've had today, not.

So all I did was go to church and come back home. As time pass, my relationship with the Lord has lost its connectivity. I remember I used to be the guy so pumped for worship and service every Wednesday and Sunday, but that has completely diminished. Once school started, I haven't been going to church. Whether the excuses was "I have to study" or "I'm busy" was a pretty lame excuse.

I remember how things were much easier once my faith was stronger, when I actually read the Bible everyday, worshiped with true dedication, and pray faithful. Now, things have changed and I feel ashamed to admit that I have lost that passion. I miss those never ending worship nights we had in youth group, I miss those small group Bible study session, I miss it all. I guess people were right when they say once you go to college things chance. But that doesn't have to be true; I still have time to pick myself up and start working for the Him. Love never fails and He always forgives.

Anyways, it's so cold here all of the sudden. It was so hot yesterday and now it's so windy and cold. Stupid moody mother nature D:

1 comment:

  1. i went to church yesterday and i don't usually...but it's such a welcoming happy place, makes me wish i was committed enough to go more often haha

    and its suddenly hot here today x___x 93 fahrenheit (says my converter)

    ReplyDelete