Wow. I completely failed at posting until the end of 2008.
I am doing my laundry now so I have a little time to blog. So I went to eat dinner, went to starbucks, and walmart. Now I'm back home waiting until 11pm or so to go to church for the New Year's service.
Last day before 2009! (Although it's already 1/1/09 in Australia) Year 2008 was some year eh? Many things happened. A lot of unexpected things (which weren't all bad). I remember one of my resolution for 08 was to move to a bigger city, like New York City, in pursuing my graphic design studies. That of course didn't happen because of many reasons. I believe in the saying "Everything happens for a reason". However to some extent, it starts to get a little too repetitive. There were many good things that happened this year too, like the whole youtube thing. I am really thankful for that. Like seriously, who knew people would watch me in a little box all over the world and become a fan of my random, non-humorous, sarcastic self?
With the approach of a new year, everyone comes up with a resolution or a goal. I never really did the whole think of a resolution and try to complete the task. I've always thought those were lame and pointless. However as 2009, I am determined to start one up. For reference sake, I will list my resolution here.
1. Stand up for myself. Stop letting people walk all over me and push me around
2. Build my relationship and faith strong with God
3. Stop being so hypocritical
4. Don't be too quick to judge
5. Trust people more
6. Blog more often (like every other day)
7. Be a better son to my parents/ better brother to my sister/ better friend to my friends
8. Save up money to go to California during summer 09!
9. Stop being so negative
10. Stop worrying so much
11. Eat more, eat healthier, gain weight
12. Make new friends/ meet new people
13. Communicate to friends more often
14. Stop having road rage
15. Catch up with my studies so I won't be behind
16. Study harder
17. Stop buying useless things
18. Think of others and less about me
19. Stress less
20. I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. -Philippians 4:13
Yeah there is my long list that only probably 1/2 will get accomplished, but we'll see. Hopefully the year 2009 will be better. I will be looking forward to it. But until then, keep on blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment