Feb 16, 2009

In my room

I miss worshiping, the endless hours singing, praying, crying, laughing, seeking.

Who's fault is that? Mine...


So after posting this post I realized something.

We can't just sit around complaining saying our Christian life sucks when we don't do anything to fix it. I've written in earlier posts that I've been out of the loop with my relationship with Him and what not, but will it make a difference if I blog about it, will God just magically give me His words and His praise for me to follow? No. We must worship and seek Him whether we feel it or not. Faith without action is dead; and right now, I'm not doing any action. The basic principles jolted into my head.
That's when I took action.

I opened up a youtube video (the one below) and began to worship. Not just oh let's sing and clap, but I took the liberty and step to worship. Soon within listening to the lyrics, with my hands raise, I kneed on the ground crying. Praying.

Oh how sweet it was to just let it all out and for the Father to take the weight and problems off my shoulder. I began to praise Him. In my room, by myself. Soon after I got up and started jumping; and let me tell you, it felt good.

I've learned that I don't have to be in a church or group to praise/worship Him. He will always be where I am. We are church. I will try my best to praise Him in my room and read His word daily. It's a tough routine to pick back up since I've been out of it for awhile, but I will do it.

Oh does it feel good. (I hope someone knows what I'm talking about haha)

2 comments:

  1. Don't be jealous Ralphie, I believe that everyone has a different way of worshiping and what not. Keep praising, keep seeking, keep searching because we live by faith and not by sight.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.
    Like I said on Stephen's post, I've been loving all these christian posts lately.

    And that is so right.
    Us just sitting here complaining is gonna do SQUAT.

    ReplyDelete