Where has everyone gone to? Have we all left on a hiatus or something?
I am so stressed out (well kinda). I'm contemplating on my major. Currently I'm in graphic design, but I am just finishing up my basic art gen ed courses. The reason why I want to switch is because I've heard the curriculum is really intense. I know I shouldn't base it off of other's comments but it gets to me some times. They said like 85 people applied for portfolio review, and 17 of them actually made it into the program. How could those fingers not frighten you?
If I do switch, I will switch to Studio Arts with concentration in Media Arts (which involves photography and video based stuff). But the only reason why I'm contemplating that is because the career aspect after graduating.
Eh. I think I'm just going to stick with GD. I think I can do it.
Another issue is the fact that people in one of my classes wants to know my youtube channel. We had to do a lino print of an event that impacted our lives; and of course I decide to do it about youtube. So as we are critiquing I begin to explaining my whole youtube life I guess. They become really interested and wants to know my channel. I flat out tell them no and that they have to look for it.
So I brush it off my shoulders thinking no one will find it. WRONG.
This girl found my channel. More like stalked me to get to my youtube channel. She was my friend on facebook, then she said she watch all the videos people posted oh my walls and copy+pasted it into youtube. She pasted Andrew's name (I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about) and I guess watched all his videos and clicked on each commenter and then found me.
WTF WHO DOES THAT? Seriously. It is already awkward as it is for me to sit next to her during class, now she watches my through the internet?!
GAH!
ReplyDeleteI accidently say stuff about YT too and have to eventually explain what I do and then I just tell them that if they want to see it, they have to find it themselves lol.
So far no successes I think thankfully lol.
I've been thinking a lot about my course lately too.
Not changing it because it's way too late for that now.
But wishing I had gone with my heart at the start and not with mind and chosen something that I would've thoroughly enjoyed and not something that might get me a job even if it means mind numbingly boring.
i'm the opposite - i haven't said a word about my youtube shiz to anyone except my close friends (who don't give a toss LOL), and somehow, my whole year level + others have found me by accident......which also makes for awkward conversation :P
ReplyDeleteGarbo:
ReplyDeleteHaha! But your YT is your lastname. It should be easy to look you up haha. And for the course thing, do something you will enjoy doing. It's never too late.
Sophie:
Haha. Thats why I didn't tell them my username cause it would be awkward! "Hey I saw that video of yours last night" Me: "oh really? cool...?"
ew, haha how creepy. i wanna go back into the yt thing though. no singing, just vlogging. LMAO.
ReplyDelete