Mar 9, 2009

Little kids

You know what annoys me? Little kids.

For example, middle schoolers think they are sh_t with their abercrombie wearing, iphone owning, laptop using, digital camera shooting, etc. Idk, whenever I see those kids I just want to slap them across their heads. The funny thing is that more than half (65%) the people watch my videos are underage and 78% are female. Why? Why do I attract them? Is my content too childish? It makes it worse is when I want to talk/do things on my videos I have to think about the audience. Since most of them are younger, I can't bash them on how stupid they are; nor can I talk about something mature. Sigh.

And if you are one of those types I mentioned above and is reading my blog, gtfo the internet and go play outside.

On the other note, that girl from my class is still stalking me. I am going to remove her off of my twitter once school is over, forreals.

4 comments:

  1. i was gonna say "hey that's me!" but then i realised i'm not in middle school....wtfff my schooling life is almost over THIS IS DEPRESSING

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NONE of those back in middle school, but a crappy cellphone that had a Caribbean ringtone, which everyone heard when my mom called during class -_-

    You're not alone. I see those kids each time I pass by a fast food place as they bust out their gadgets thinking they can be as cool as others. *time to knock 'em out*

    If I were to be that stalker, I'd slap myself for being creepy. sob* I say delete off pronto! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby:
    I don't even know if you will see my response but yeah. Dang you had a cell phone in middle school? Haha I remember getting mine in 10th grade and being all excited about it. Anywho, yeah I guess its inevitable with the changing of generation.
    As for that stalker, I would so do it. But she goes to my school and in my art class. So it would kinda be awkward if I just deleted her off of twitter and facebook, thats why I'm doing it in the summer time, HAHA. And hopefully I will never see her again (wait i'm not too sure about that since she is an art major as well -_-#) But yeah, talk about major stalkage.

    ReplyDelete