Why do siblings know the exact buttons to push to tick you off? Why do they always yell and curse at you? Why do that have to be such a b_tch? Why does my parents think they do nothing wrong? Why? If only people knew how they truly acted.
I have one younger sister, shes one year younger than me. I guess that's why we fight so much because of our closeness in age. We've always fought ever since we were little. She'd be the dominate one and do the actually scream, yelling, hitting to me. I've told my parents before that she did those things to be, but they never believed me. They thought she was the most innocent angel.
My sister has a way of getting everything she wants. She argues and cries over things she wants, after that it is everything is literally handed down to her. If she doesn't get her way, she will make a way.
It's funny that we are adults now that things like that still occur. I just asked her and said lets go to the bookstore so I can get some coffee and read a little. She the backfired and started yelling at me saying that she didn't want to and doesn't have anything to wear; she had a fit. I swear she is the laziest person ever.
-----------------------------------
So I decided to have a little thing like "Guess what this is" thing. I'm gonna crop a picture so close you have to guess what the overall picture is.

awwh i've always wanted a big/little bro - if i had a big bro, i could steal his clothes and check out his hot friends ;D and if i had a little bro, i could be that cool big sister that picks him up from parties and takes him out for icecream at 11pm or something :P
ReplyDeleteand i have no idea what the photo is D: