Hello world. I am still live and well.
I'm sure you guys had enough of my trip detail so I guess I won't write a blog about it. On the other news, school has official started for me (last Wednesday to be exact); and to be honest, it has been going pretty well. I actually am content/happy with my classes.
Oh and I have moved into my apartment. It's a one bedroom place and it's pretty nice; I like it so far. It did however come unfurnished so I had to buy all my furniture (which was all from ikea). The only complaint I have is this heat. It has been so hot and humid this past month. That's one thing I miss from California, the weather. See, the weather over there was actually nice and breeze, occasionally hot but dry hot. Here on the other hand is hot and humid which makes you feel sticky.
Back to the heat, the apartment is relatively small so the air conditioning until is just one of those boxes that sticks out the window. Knowing that I have to pay for the electric bills, I've been literally doing it up like cavemen style. I unplug all the unused outlets/plugs, I turn off all the lights, use minimal electric possible. Because it cost a bit of money to run the air conditioner, I am just sitting here using a fan (which is blowing semi-hot air in my face). Go green!
Okay that is all. I will keep you posted with more things.
No comments:
Post a Comment