Sep 8, 2009

I dislike painting atm

So I'm taking painting 1 right now because I need a studio credit. Right now we are doing oil paintings on huge 4"x5" ft canvases we built our self and primed.

I thought oil painting was going to be fun and easy. I was hella wrong.

We've been working on it for awhile now, and up to that point I understood what we were doing. Let me first describe the professor. The guy is a nice man, and has a very dry humor. Every class we have a "demonstration" where he demonstrates stuff that we are going to do (which lasts forever).

I don't know what was wrong with me today, it just wasn't my day. I had no idea what the freak I was doing and then I got frustrated. Then I got paint all over my hands, pants, shoes, legs. I hope I'm not jumping to conclusion about this class. Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much. Asdklgjsd.

No comments:

Post a Comment