Track: Fischerspooner - Never win
Remember last week in which I was having a bad week? Well I had a pretty bad weekend too. Couple things happened that I won't mention on here but I just have to realize that I am really blessed with everything I have right now. However I never can seem to grasp that idea. I always want more, how selfish am I?
Do you know what I really need right now? God.
I finally went to church around here and met some new people. It was a more of a bible study thing. During the bible study time, I realized how long its been when I actually read the bible and properly prayed. These days everything that I pray for seems to be something ASKING something. "I need this, give me this, help me here." During the bible study we learned that we need to sit at Christ's feet. We also went over this great systematic prayer:
Adoration - Adore God for who He is
Confession - Confessor your sins to God
Thanksgiving - Thank God for all that He has given
Supplication - Present your request to God
I see to always skip to number 4 and ask Him for things when that should be last in our mind.
Sigh, I'm so stressed out. I have a huge art history final Wednesday and have to memorize tons of stuff. I have my design process book due Tuesday in which I need to do major work on. Then I have a lot of catching up to do in my geology class.
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. - Philippians 4:12
Wow, that's great Simon. I am familiar with the systematic prayer of A.C.T.S. That's really great to hear. ^_^ God is always good. =D
ReplyDeletecongrats for your epiphany, but not that ur all emo. we cant both be emo at the same time.
ReplyDelete