*Note- I don't expect anything on the list (maybe a few?)

1. Sanyo Xacti - CG10
Okay so I've been recording with a video camera that uses DV tapes. The quality isn't that great (especially indoors) and theres too much noise. Plus since I got a new computer, the chord that originally fit my other laptop, doesn't fit on my mac.

2. Vans Authentic
I've been trying to simplify my wardrobe. I'm now drawn to simple shirts, i.e.- patterns, solid colors, stripes, etc. I'm really not into the whole graphic t's as much as I was back a year ago. And considering I saw like every Socal-ers wearing these I want one too.

3. New Headphones



Preferably a WESC or Skullcandy. The main reason why I want something that goes around the ear is because my original ipod headphones suck and it hurts my ears/uncomfortable.


4. College hoodie/shirt
I just like the idea of wearing different school hoodies or shirts. We should total trade with each other our school shirts with each other. Haha!

5. This Helvetica poster
Just because it's Helvetica.
That's all I can think of really... There are a lot of little things I want but I don't think it's worth pointing out everything.
PS- To Stephen: (Regarding your comment left in my last post) Man that would be bomb. Different taste? What is your taste? I like abstract/modern/contemporary art the most, but considering the museum I went to didn't have any of those paintings sucked.
ZOMG we should do..
ReplyDeleteSECRET SANTA!!!
or iSecret Santa
Vin: That would be so fun!!!
ReplyDelete