We just got done with our second project for painting. The assignment was to paint something that was pop art. The process in picking the picture were crazy though; we actually had to a comic store and pick out tons of comics to see what we could work with. The professor had such a set idea in what he wanted; for example, we couldn't have any of those intense crazy manga comics because those supposedly all computer done and tedious.

*photo taken with cellphone camera so colors aren't exact.
Because of that I just decided to do something simple, The Simpsons. I quickly realized that something simple isn't always the easiest. This is where I learned that doing pop-art wasn't my thing because everything has to be so neat and clean, I much rather prefer doing something abstract.
I think we are going to have critiques Tuesday. I will try to take pictures of other people's work because there was a lot of good ones.
gee double oh dee jay oh bee
ReplyDeletegood job, good job!