Spring semester is over and I can relax for a bit. I went through portfolio review last week and I think my interview went pretty well; we were given ten minutes for our interview, just me and four other design professors = intense/intimidating.
I think there were around forty-five applicants and they will narrow it down to less than half. I have confident and faith that I will pass and be "officially" a graphic design major. I find out in about two weeks through mail.
This was my set up for the review



/////////////////////////////////////
Oh yeah I finally got my fisheye roll developed. Check it out http://flickr.com/photos/simonthegreat
My summer break resolution: get back into photography, specifically film.
so.
ReplyDeletetalented.
imma need a friend with your skills in my friend bank someday down the line hahahhaa
Wow! Very impressive, Simon!!! Again, I believe you will get this!! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDeleteI really wish you could see it in person since it's a lot about interacting with the objects (books, posters, etc)
Through six different lenses!!
ReplyDeleteYayyy :D