I feel really embarrassed to say this but I've never "really" tried alcohol and that fact that I've been 21 for over almost a year, it's pretty embarrassing when people ask you, "WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST OFFICIALDRINK?"
To put this thing to rest, I went to my local grocery store and looked at the endless selection of beer. I've already had an idea what I wanted because I researched this before hand (OH GOD THIS SOUNDS EVEN WORSE. I googled "Best beer for beginners"). So I pick up a six pack and take it to the check out line. The guy rings up the case and says "Can I see your ID?" and at that point I got all giddy because this was the first time being asked for my ID. good lord.
I unpack all the grocery after coming home and open the bottle for a test.
I smelled it. It was aromatic.
I took a sip. It tasted like cough medicine.
And that after taste. Bitter. Lingering.

After a sip, I forced myself to try a couple more just to make sure it wasn't my gag reflex freaking out. Took another sip. Just as bad.
Maybe I'm a wussy, but beer is not for me.
I'm glad to see you posting :D
ReplyDeleteI don't like bear.
Ciders can be nice.
I just like fruity stuff really.
You're not missing out, don't worry :)
bear LOL.
ReplyDeletebeer.
Simon!!
ReplyDeletewow, I found this surprising.
If it makes you feel better, I'll never like alchohol either.
Except maybe Pinot Noir red wine. aftertaste is like.. a salad =)
@EBERYONE Maybe it's just beer I don't like. I still need to try liquor. You know, class up. HAHA.
ReplyDelete