Jul 22, 2008

8 things

tagged by sophie

8 things I am passionate about:
# Jesus Christ
# art/photography/graphic design/innovative things
# family
# being random
# eating junk food
# thinking & observing
# traveling
# technology

8 things I say/type too often:
# "yeah okay"
# "oh my..."
# "hahaha"
# "but yeah"
# "whatever"
# "are you serious?"
# "shut up"
# "mmmhmm"

8 things I could hear over and over again:
# any classical music
# waterfalls
# birds chirping
# the sound of a city
# children laughing
# the sound of thunder and rain
# silence
# apologize - onerepublic

8 things I learnt in the past year:
# no matter how much we sinned, He will always love us.
# life is too short to hold grudges and bitterness
# it is possible to fulfill your dreams
# believe in yourself. if you don't, then who will?
# parents really adore their child(ren)
# some people never change
# if you set your mind to it, then it is possible
# some people have no fashion sense at all

8 people I would like to tag:
# natalie
# russell
# i don't even know 8 people lol

2 comments:

  1. aw yay someone did it :P AHH i left out apologise on my list >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    i was bored so what the hey! haha

    ReplyDelete