I literally have over 10 mosquito/bug bites.
It's crazy, and the weird thing is that I have no idea where its coming from. I think its from my room or something because I was just in there and I found 2 new bites.
I think it's because we missed out monthly pest control spray :(
Now tomorrow at church I'm going to be scratching like a monkey and doing very odd things to relieve my itching. It's so stupid because you know itching the bite is bad for you, but it feels so good!
Any who... Wow.
500+ subscribers on my youtube channel?! I'm so happy!
My inspiration to start making videos came after coming across HappySlip's channel around Oct-Nov 2007. Something about her genuine personality inspired me (omg I sound so cheesy). Soon after finding the awesome vlogbrothers, my first video was made in December of 07. It was a video response to the Secret Project for Awesome. And through that I've meet amazing new friends. Oh and I just want to say thanks for natalie-natztheflip for being one of my first supporter :)
That is my youtube story.
my youtube story sounds much like yours :D cept i found communitychannel and discovered that...some of her mannerisms? were similar to mine (but she's cooler haha) so i was like YES I MUST DO THIS VLOGGING THING!!
ReplyDeletei loooove communitychannel!
ReplyDeleteyou remind me of her a little bit. hmm... maybe it's the accent