So today was the first day of class.
Eh, it was alright- not amazing.
So I had to wake up at 8am for my graphic design class, I think I'm really going to enjoy that class. Then around 9am I had Spanish. Oh gosh- seriously, I think I'm going to die. I haven't had Spanish since my junior year in high school! And to make it all worse, we are only allowed to speak Spanish, no English at all. Finally around 11am, I had math. which was my last class of the day. Nothing to boast or complain about math class.
Tomorrow I have 2 classes, but they last so long! But I think I will like them because it's both art class. Photography and Ceramics; I'm so excited.
So as I was looking back and thinking... I am a very unsocial guy. I mean it's weird because I have no probably making with people outside of school, but people from school is harder for me. Though I have no problem making friends with outer Asians. I guess it's hard to find a common ground where we can agree/relate to. Maybe I need help with my social skills, or maybe it's non of the above. Gah, I don't know. I'm not anti-social!
if i was in a group of randoms i'm likely to be unsocial as well...im only alright if i know at least one person =/
ReplyDeleteI would have a heck of a time with you Simon!
ReplyDeleteYour subjects sound so awesome!
Except for Spanish cos I haven't taken Spanish for 2 years and I've forgotten most of it now and I really disliked it! GAHHH