Have you ever had a habit for so long that you've became accustomed to it, which later you don't even notice you're doing it? I know I have. I guess one can say that it's a nasty habit, but I've been doing this ever since I was little.
Biting my nails.
It's a horrible addiction/habit. I think it all started in elementary school. I've stopped for awhile (during elementary school) because I remember someone telling me that if I bite my nails, worms will grow inside my stomach. I guess that's when I had a phase where I bite on my pencils, but that stopped before I got into middle school.
I bite my nails and pick my skin around it. Gross. I don't do it to the extreme, like some people.
I have tons more habits, but that's the number one thing for me. What are your habits?
Aug 23, 2008
Habits
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simon! I was commenting on Natalie's blogs and I saw yours each time I typed.
ReplyDeleteI had a phase of biting my nails when I was in elementary school, but it wasn't a habit, just did it a few times.
I can't think of a habit of mine right now. I'm hella boring.
i have a habit of cleaning out under my nails....like, i HAVE to scrape out anything from under there even if its really clean
ReplyDeletei suppose its a good habit, coz i have nice nails...but its not attractive when i pick out crap and flick it off hahaha
ahhh I used to do the same thing!!
ReplyDeleteThe way I got over it was by finding something else to chew or to think of something else when the urge came
Hi Simon! I totally know what you mean! I have this habit of picking on my thumbs! I hate it but it's just a thing that I'm used to now. Eek! But thanks for the blog comment. I added you on my list. ^_^ Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteMarc:
ReplyDeleteMARC! hows it going?!
Sophie:
Haha, I do that often too. It's like the same thing as picking your nose and flicking it? possibly? no never...
Cindy:
Good thing you don't to it anymore! I know a couple of friends where their parents put like hot sauce on their child's fingers so they wont bite their nails. HAHA
Kits:
Oh man, I pick my thumb like crazy too!