It's amazing how much you can miss food, especially your mother's cooking. After getting to school, all I've been eating is junk food and so-so cafeteria food. And If you know me, I am one picky eater (picky person in general). For example, I hate onions, so if there was onions in my fried rice, I would literally sit there and pick them out or eat around it.; you get the picture. When ate at home, I would often say "Gah, I don't want to eat this kind of food." or "Gosh we always eat this!" Now you don't realize how much you miss something until its not there in front of you.
Gosh, I freaking want some Korean food.
i miss food 25 hours a day :)
ReplyDeleteSophie, I seriously think you're going to turn into like hunan beef one day or something. HAHA
ReplyDeleteoh gosh that sounds so good right now.
lol, well since i'm still living at home, and have never experienced living on my own (except once for like a week), i don't know how it feels yet!
ReplyDeletego get some kim chee!! LOL!!! jk jk.
I don't think I could live without my parent's cooking!
ReplyDelete