Aug 25, 2008

My Room

So I've been meaning to post a picture of my room on here. I kept forgetting to take pictures of it, haha. Well the picture above is the view I have from my room. I am on the 8th floor, which is the very top floor (riding the elevators up and down sucks because sometimes it's so slow). And the library is on the left, which is a pretty far walk from my dorm.


Ta-da. This is my side of the room. It's very similar like last years but I like this room better because we have our own bathrooms. Last year I had a community bathroom which everyone on the same floor shared; let me just say that was a gross experience that I will never do again. Our room is very plain. I seriously need to go buy like Hannah Montana posters and put it on my walls (barf). I'd fingure I would just keep it plain because I could be moving out by the end of this semester anways...

4 comments:

  1. Why go for Hannah Montana when you can get the Jonas Brothers? ;) Haha jk. I found you Simon! (This is SarahJoySays from youtube, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i wasnt so attached to my posters id send you one :P haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your side looks cool, it's a nice space saver yeah?

    I heard stories of those community bathrooms, them nasty people have sex in them stalls.

    I want to live in a dorm someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah:
    HI Sarah! OMG the Jonas Brothers totally pwns Hannah Montana. End of story. HAHA

    Sophie:
    OMG Sophie! I want that Oops poster!

    Marc:
    Thanks man. Yeah its a space saver, but I dont like sleeping at the top =/
    Oh wow those are some crazy stories! Good thing I dont have those bathrooms anymore.

    ReplyDelete