Aug 6, 2008

Reality

Reality has begun to sink into my brains.

In less than 3 weeks I will be a sophomore in college. I haven't even started on my program yet (which I declared last semester).
I know for sure that I'm not going to stay at my current university to finish my program because their program is eh...
What I need to do is step out of my comfort zone. Go out into the "real" world, into big cities. Heck, I definitely do not want to live here for the rest of my life. I feel like there is nothing here for me. My parents and friends can't spoon feed me for the rest of my life.

I need to step out of my comfort zone. Fulfill my dreams and nobody else's. If that means going to a completely new city and studying at a different university, then so be it. I hate change; but if change is for the better, then I'm all for it.

So many freaking decisions.
Did I even make sense in this blog?

3 comments:

  1. ugh, its like one confusing thing after another...right now im all about deciding my uni options, but i bet by the time im in uni i'll be on the same page as you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah decisons are hard.
    you have plently of time to decide! but beware, time flies!

    (do you know how to get notifications if someone comments you?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there could be an email notifying thing, except its pointless if you moderate comments :) try that..? i usually just check blogger every day haha

    ReplyDelete