Yeah, so whats up with me and not posting a blog at all this week? I've been pretty "busy" (notice the quotations) with studying and homework. Man, school is getting more hectic, especially my classes; but hey, that's how it's going to be.
So one thing I've noticed is that people around my campus don't really have a fashion sense. People either wear hoodies and sweats, or they dress really preppy (like sperry shoes, polo t's, etc). And whenever I walk around campus in my clothes, fitted skinny jeans, pokemon hat, and a printed t, they all look at me like I'm from a different planet. I mean don't get me wrong, I love hoodies and sweats; especially in the winter time, but its not even cold yet! Eh whatever, everyone is entitled to their own sense of style.
I don't know. It's probably cause most of the people at my school are from rich spoiled families. Haha, way to go for me to judge others right?
Well considering that I have a math test in 30 minutes, I should get back to studying. Pfft, yeah right.
i still want your pokemon hat, if that's any consolidation...
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeletenever sophie!
ill let you try it on though if that makes you feel better :P