So I went home for the weekend (which is about 1.5-2 hr from school) and I had a thinking time to myself.
A lot of my friends after high school went onto prestigious schools like Princeton, Northwestern, etc. Or went out of the country to study abroad. Or getting started on their career. Or packed their bags and moving to California/New York. Or know for sure what they want to do with their life. I am anything but that.
Well I just wanted to say, I made up my mind. Well probably about 80%? Still thinking and praying about it.
I want to transfer to this art school next semester (which starts in January). The school is right in the middle of downtown Chicago, which is so exciting. From what I've heard, the school is very artsy and people that attend there really into it. I planned on visiting there for fall break, but fall break is in like 2 weeks and I think that's too late to plan anything out.
So this week, I plan to apply there. And since I really haven't taken art class at my current school, I'll pretty much have to start all over. Well maybe not totally, but as art classes go.
I've always pictured myself living in a big city after high school. Why picture when you can actually do? Now all I have to do is talk it over with my parents =X
I'm sure you don't even care about my life, but idk that's what blogs are for.
whatever you do, dont end up like my cousin who went out of the country to USA to study art...and now she can't get a job there because she studied art and not design, and she's not american >_< faill.
ReplyDeletewhat kind of art did she study?
ReplyDeleteim doing more of graphic design than like painting, drawing art