So today in my idea of graphic design class my professor asked a series of questions relating to online sites.
He first asked does anyone have a flickr account? And not that much people raised their hands. Then he asked does anyone have a youtube account and make videos? Nobody raised their hands. I just sat looking cautiously if I should raise my hand or not, which I didn't.
Then he asks "Does anyone blog or write in blogs?" I was going to raise my hand but before I can even do so, I hear groups of people saying "Blogs are weird!", "Only emo people use it.", "It's weird because because people write their daily life in it.", etc etc...
Wow, After those remarks, my hands didn't want to go up. My professor was in shock. He thinks that blogs are a good things, which is a relief. Sorry blogger, I have betrayed you! Haha.
Oh gosh, I'm craving Chinese food again.
hahah.. you make me laugh simon! shoot, if we're both in that class i'll raise mah hand with you shoot! haha!
ReplyDeletenoo, asif not raise your hand :P
ReplyDeletehah, my friend was saying all those things the other day
and i was like "...i have a blog"
which made things awkward/shut him up/made him get a blog
win/win YEAH haha
AWWW Sie!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't have been sure what to do either ..
Youtube is kind of a double life for me too.
Thanks for sharing it!
Kits:
ReplyDeleteI know! Shoot, we'd be reppin' youtube fosho! HAHAHHA
Sophie:
haha. if you keep repeating the word blog, it starts sounding weird. lol random, i know
Garbo:
youtube is my double life as well. moreover the internet is my double. life. hahaha
HAHAHAHA! I for sure wouldn't have rose my hand. Woo betraying sites we actually have!
ReplyDeleteI'm actually ashamed for having a myspace, especially a music page myspace. HAHA!