Oct 17, 2008

Out of the loop

It seems like I've been out of the loop since I haven't updated this since last week.
So everything I've been doing is getting busy, or so it seems that way. I have so many test and projects due next week so I'm pretty much going to be in my room the whole weekend; woo.

So on our campus, we have this pedestrian walkway, which is in front of the library, and there is this man that is always there. The guy stands there with a Bible, arms flailing everywhere yelling and shouting saying things like "if you don't repent or not saved, you are going to hell!, God hates gays, etc etc". Everyone walking ignores him; I just walk right pass him listening to my ipod as he shouts in my direction. Which ticks me off is that he gives us Christians a bad reputation, he makes us look bad and so condescending, he makes it look like Christians are arrogant and ignorant. You guys get the picture.

Any who, so I received my copy of Paper Towns by John Green in the mail yesterday and every free time I have, I'm reading it. It's really good (I'll leave it at that so you guys can read it yourselves :P)

1 comment: