Oct 11, 2008

do not repeat that again

So I driving home from grabbing a bite to eat and in the car I hear Britney Spear's new song "Womanizer".

Who knew that electronic-computerized beats with someone talking can sell millions? I guess that's just the music industry. Seriously, have you guys heard that song? The whole chorus is the word Womanizer repeated over and over again. If I got ten cents for every word (Womanizer) she said in the song, I could feed an African nation.

The whole spelling words out or repeating words is getting extremely old fast. Bring back the good ol' NSYNC and Mandy Moore days and I'll be happy.

But I'm not going to lie, Kpop is slowly coming back into my music genre again. Argh, no! Must resist.

2 comments:

  1. i like very much your new look.
    it is much pretty.
    hehehehe

    spelling words get complicated.
    at least it shows that the person is literate. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ralphie: yeah i must agree. HAHA the dark side

    judy: thanks :D i decided to make it look plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete