Nov 9, 2008

Are you cool? Really?

So I thought I'd get away from my room and just go into the study room on my floor that nobody goes to. Then I come in and lookie there, an asian kid studying- go figure.

Blah. So I noticed that once the weekend comes, I completely abandon my blog, which definitely shouldn't be the case.

Kids these days are messed up in the head. I look back at my childhood (around 13-17 years old) and ask myself if I have ever acted like that. I guess it's normal since every once in awhile a new generation takes over. But yeah. So I look on my cousins facebook, shes in 10th grade I believe. I click on her photo albums and dang. All it is is her at parties, smoking, drinking, and having a good ol' time (if that's what you call having a good time). People younger and younger are falling into this trap in wanting to look/be cool, to be accepted, to feel worthy in hanging out with a clique. Why even bother?
Still do this day I have not tried alcohol, smoked a cigarette, done drugs, or anything of that nature. However, am I saying people who do those things are bad people? Of course not. Am I trying to boast that I'm clean? Of course not. What am I trying to say? I have no idea. I just wished that people know what they are doing before they do it.

I'm not a hypocrite, but it sure does sounds like I am one. Blah, whatever. I'll just end this post with a picture I've taken. I love the colors of the leaves.

2 comments:

  1. "What am I trying to say? I have no idea." aaahahhahah

    but you're right...people my age are all party nutheads, im just a dork/innocent and happy that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    good Sophie. Don't do drugs. they are bad for you :)

    ReplyDelete