Dec 1, 2008

Emotions

Emotion: e⋅mo⋅tion /ɪˈmoʊʃən/ [i-moh-shuhn] –noun
1. an affective state of consciousness in which joy, sorrow, fear, hate, or the like, is experienced, as distinguished from cognitive and volitional states of consciousness.

Laughter, anger, tear, frustration. Those are simple emotion that one shows whenever they are in certain situations. It's amazing how much these simple reaction can affect someones day.

I've always been the type to not show any emotion, or let my emotions get to me in public. There is nothing wrong with crying during a movie, or hinting frustration while taking a test; we are all humans and have have those feelings for a reason. However, I mask my emotions very well. I have many many moments where I just want to break down and cry or scream, but I choose not too. If anything is wrong with me or things are going wrong, you won't know because I don't show it. I will always act all happy and dandy as if I'm a little kid in a candy store.

And that's what I feel right now. All these emotion wanting to come out because of the finals week. Plus doing really bad on my last test in math doesn't help either. I feel so disappointed in myself.

Blah. Gosh, I sounded so emo.

I'm going to smash my roommate and his fiance's face with my room because they will not stop listening to country music. Bye.

3 comments:

  1. aww hey simon! i just read your blog. i definitely agree with your blog. emotions. sometimes you just gotta let it all out cause keeping them inside just makes us feel nuts. but i hope all is well. good luck with all your finals. ^_^ :HUGZ:

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMON I LAVA YOU! real men cry! but that's beyond the point.

    finals drive everyone crazy, don't even worry, it's normal. and you know that! you've gone through three semesters of college! =]

    i feel that way all the time, and i try not hard not to show it or THINK about it rather, because it makes things worse you know what i mean? so sometimes it's good to keep it in, and try to keep positive instead.

    JUST SMILE. it's almost over. and i'll come karate chop your roommate and his fiance in their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kits:
    yeah. you have to let it out before you explode. Thanks!

    Natalie:
    lol that's right! REAL MEN CRY!
    haha but consider that the finals are what makes or breaks me in that class, im a bit worried. but i shouldnt think too much of it because ill psych myself out.

    yeah, im like that too. but sometimes you just got to stand up and stop let people walk all over you :(

    LOL YES PLEASE KARATE CHOP MY ROOMMATE AND HIS FIANCE!
    <3

    ReplyDelete