As you can tell I was exteremly bored. So I just got this survey off of John's blog, haha. I doubt anyone will read the whole thing. Oh and today was the last day of classes. Yes! But finals are Thursday, Ugh.
1. What's your name?
Simon.
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
A t-shirt and a pair of comfy jeans
3. Last thing you ate?
This disgusting bacon, egg, and cheese bagel at Einsteins Bagel
4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
Captain D's. Friggin nasty
5. I say Shotgun, you say:
"Um hokay..." I like the backseat.
6. Last person you hugged?
No one
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Ha, who would ever do such a thing?
8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Well I haven't and I guess if I meet them in person and if it was worth it, then yes.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
My ears?
10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
Arby's. Roast beef and curly fries, ahhh!
11. Who is your best friend?
I don't have one
12. What time of the day is it?
Tuesday, 1:22PM
13. Who/What made you angry today?
My room mate. I was watching youtube videos and all of a sudden, he starts slamming his desk, screams and yells because the computer shut down. The best part is that he finish his paper and didn't save it. And he is still screaming and yelling now.
14. Baseball or Football?
Football.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
I have not.
16. Favorite type of Food?
Such a hard question. I like anything that's chicken and noodley.
17. Favorite holiday:
Probably New Years, then Christmas.
18. Do you download music:
Who doesn't?
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes very much so. Dirty socks are gross.
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Very over-rated.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Um, John Green? No because he's a male. But his books are great!
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Not that I can recall.
23. Do you love anyone?
Of course
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
No not really. Natural ftw.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Hecks naw. What do you think I is? A bird?!
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
Yes! It's so fun
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
No, and let's keep it that way.
28. How many pets do you have?
One. Herbert my beta fish!
29. Have you met a real redneck?
Unfortunately I live with one.
30. How is the weather right now?
Sunny but cold. Mmm, such an oxymoron.
31. What are you listening to right now?
Chasing Pavements, by Adele
32. What is your current favorite song?
Hold On, by David Choi (Stop stalking me David, hahaha)
33. What was the last movie you watched?
Role Models. Oh it was so funny.
34. Do you wear contacts?
I have some, but I just usually wear my glasses.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
My last photography class lecture of the semester.
36. What are you afraid of?
Being on a boat in the middle of large masses of water.
37. How many piercings have you had?
None; I'm too scared to
38. What piercings do you want?
None really.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
That I need to stop letting people walk all over me.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Peppermint mocha.
41. What Magazines are you reading?
I don't read magazines.
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
No I have not.
43. Are you missing someone?
Not anyone particular.
44. Favorite TV show?
I don't even watch even anymore. So sad.
45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
Haha, nope.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Yes. And most of them, it's being referred to a Korean celebrity.
47. What celeb do you look like?
I don't even know the names. But the most predominately one is Tablo, from Epik High
48. Who would you like to see right now?
All the cool people I met through the interwebz.
49. Favorite movie of all time?
I hate these kind of question. It's like asking do you like mom or dad better.
50. Do you find yourself loved?
Sometimes.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to?
Yes.
52. Favorite smell?
Anything that doesn't have a foul odor
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Butter and salted please.
54. What's something that really bugs you?
Currently, my room mate.
55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I think his music was alright before he went all psycho.
56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Burger King
57. What's your favorite perfume?
I don't wear perfume, but Clinque Happy
58. Favorite baseball team?
NY Yankees
59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
No.
60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Probably a day.
61. Last time you went bowling?
3 months ago?
62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Probably outside in the open woods without a tent or anything, but it wasn't that bad.
63. Who was your last phone call?
My sister
64. Last time you were at work?
August 08
65. What's the closest orange object to you?
My school's ID card
No comments:
Post a Comment