Sorry for the lack of blog posting, I guess I just got too lazy after finals were over. And plus, it's not like anyone reads this anyways.
So finals ended this Monday. I had two test that day. One for my Ideal of graphic design class and Math. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how I did on those; I just believe and have faith that I did good enough. Haha.
So Christmas is coming up- very soon. Sooner than I expected. With that said, I seriously need to go Christmas shopping (aka- be lazy and shop online). I've already got my sister a gift (these boots from UO which cost over $60).
Well what do I want? I don't know. I remember when I was younger I would look forward to Christmas every year because of the wonder gifts my parents will buy me. As I grew older I've slowly lost the whole interest in receiving gifts. Don't get be wrong, I love presents, but I guess once you mature, there isn't really much things you need except for a loving family and a good health.
However, I am not done growing up. And I still want presents, ha ha.
These are the things I want for Christmas:
Ukulele / Macro or zoom lens for my dSLR
That's it. I know I'll be able to get only one, but which one? I guess I'll have to think about that.
I want a ukelele too! :D
ReplyDelete