Jan 7, 2009

First day of class

Last night, I probably had the worst night of sleep in a really long time. I intended to go to sleep around 12AM. I turned off all the lights and laid in bed waiting for the sleeping fairy to sprinkle dust on me. One hour later, I was still awake. I think I ended up going to sleep around 1:30AM; however I ended up waking every hour. My class started at 10AM but I was awake by 7AM because I could not go back to sleep. Blah.

So today was the first day of class back from winter break. It went alright; except one of my class was canceled and the professor didn't even send out an email and I walked all the way over there.

Any who, It has been cold as heck recently and the rain doesn't help either. The rain feels like little icicles falling from the sky, stabbing you. Oh yeah, once I got back from school I had no food in my room. I was so freaking thirsty that I went to this shop on campus and got a huge bottled water. You can see for yourself, 1 liter.


Now I just came back from walmart and bought food. Oh btw, I've been addicted to http://mymomisafob.com and http://mydadisafob.com

No comments:

Post a Comment