Jan 6, 2009

I like rain, but enough is enough

My goodness. It has been raining all week and today it was the worst. It rained so hard and things were flooding, roads were being shut down, and random accidents on the roads. It isn't going to get much better tomorrow because it will be raining once again. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain. It makes me want to stay in my room all day and watch tv (though I don't have one in my dorm room).

And oh my, driving in the rain while coming to school was a pain. I literally couldn't see anything in front of me besides car taillights and my window wipers were on high! I took a picture of it while I was driving, which isn't a good idea.


I was going 60 mph the whole way there and it took over 2 hours when it usually takes 1.5 hours. So I get to my room and I get a lovely surprise. My roommate is gone and I have the room to myself! Hopefully there won't be a new guy coming in. I did some stalking and found out that he got academically dismissed from the school. As much as he got annoying sometimes, I feel bad for him. I mean he wasn't a bad roommate, he just wasn't very social and stayed in the room all the time. He respected my space and what not and wasn't a party/druggie.

Well classes start tomorrow. 10:10AM to be exact. First class is Art history, ugh... It's 11:33PM and I will be going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment