So school starts again this Wednesday :( I seriously don't want to go back. It seems like it's starting again so soon! I'm going back Tuesday to get settled in and such. This semester I will be taking 16 credit hours. Classes I'm taking are: Art 101, Art 102, Art History, Computer Sci, and Writing Poetry. I'm definitely not looking forward to art history or poetry, but those classes seem interesting (plus I have all good teachers- thank you ratemyprofessor.com)

So I was eating at Burger King the other day in which I ordered chicken fries. It then comes in a nice small, compact box in which contains chicken fries and this cut out/sauce holder. I put my bbq sauce there and the box totally falls over, fail. Why would they do that?
Oh btw, here is my flickr account if you guys want to check it out. If you guys have one tell me! http://www.flickr.com/photos/simonthegreat
totally just put your flickr in my bookmarks bar :D haha i have one but there's nothing on it o.o i really really want a digital SLR dammit :(
ReplyDelete