I went to downtown to eat out with my cousins for dinner. I had this tasty burger-sandwich thing but it was way to small for eight dollars. After that we went to get some ice cream.
So one of my resolution is to blog more often, and with that I want to post random picture I took during the day. Here is one I took while we were waiting.

My shoes are the vans and my sister was wearing her new converse. Oh man if you see my shoes IRL, it is literally so dirty that it looks like I've been wearing them for 10 years. But what can I say, they are uber comfortable.
To conclude the day, the desktop computer in my house broke. So here is the story. Recently that computer began acting all weird with error messages popping up and not letting me open certain folders. Because I have a copy of Windows XP and decided to reformat the computer and start fresh again. Well 1 hour later it says that it could not finish blah blah... Then I happen to have the Windows Vista CD so I tried that. Well the one word to sum it up is fail. It didn't work. And now I can't even get into the computer because whenever I turn it on it says insert boot disk or the blue screen appears. Sigh. I told my dad and he didn't say anything. That computer is at least 3 or 4 years old. I just want to go to Best Buy or Circuit City and buy like a cheap 400-500 dollar computer.
And to top it off I have to go up to school tomorrow since classes start Wednesday.
Haha. Vans FTW!
ReplyDeleteSigh, yeah. But I think we are just gonna get a cheap computer since its for the home and I usually use my laptop.