
Jan 13, 2009
Unmotivated
As most of you guys know, school has started again since last week. Between then and now I have been so unmotivated. Man, I want summer to arrive right now. I already have a lot of things to do such as projects and homework. I feel overwhelmed with everything. I guess I have to get myself in the swing of things again. This semester I have a lot of reading to do. But since then, Sam's song has been keeping me in check.

I bought it the other day and have been listening to it ever since. I need to download more songs for my ipod. Well now I seriously need to go and write my paper. On the other note, I can't believe my birthday is coming up soon. I don't want to turn old.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AH it's that dreaded feeling and time that all students fear and face.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I really need to just disconnect my internet and just shut up and do my work.
You can do it Simon.
And oh my gosh THAT MARIO SONG IS AMAZING RIGHT?!
Garbo:
ReplyDeleteYes =T I am wanting to summer to arrive already. I'm so lazy. I LUZ DA MARIO SONG <3