Mar 17, 2009

I'm "not" jealous

I learned over the past years that I am a jealous person.

This is especially in my art classes. There are a lot of talented people out there and I get jealous whenever we are critiquing the projects. I guess it brings a competition and makes me work harder.

Another topic that I am jealous of is people meeting each other from online in irl. Well I guess the word jealous makes me sound bitter and what not (which actually isn't the case, I am happy they get to meet up). For example, all those people in California and New York and other gatherings. And soon two lucky Australians will be meeting someone from the UK.

When is it MY turn? When will I meet people? I blame my location. Whatever, I need to be patient until this summer because I will MAKE sure I will be meeting some faces.

On the other note, I've been getting headaches around the same time everyday for the past 3 days. That's weird.

5 comments:

  1. as soon as i'm out of school, i swear i'll jump on the next plane and visit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.
    Your location?!

    I have to fly to the other side of the world! Literally lolol.
    At least you're in the same country and most of the gang.

    But seriously.
    When I've taken over the world with my Chinese and business degree ..(oh lord help me ..)
    I am visiting you, Stephen and just everyone.

    The jealous thing?
    I'm similar.
    I'm a terrible person.
    I get jealous so easily.
    And I have this inability to be happy for other people.
    I have to be better than them.

    Lotta self-discoveries lately Sie?

    I HART YOU BTW.
    Enjoy your spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW dude.
    I AM SOOOO SORRY.

    I gave you the wrong verses yesterday.

    What the hell is wrong with me.

    I have this scrap piece of paper/note slipped inside my bible right?

    And it says JUDE 14 - 16 but I don't think it was really the verses I was meant to remember.

    I think I copied this paragraph down from a book and it reffd Jude 14 - 16 but I just read it now right and it sounded wrong! LOL.

    Anyway, my note says,

    "grumblers"/complainers - are placed first in the list of the ungodly whom God will judge.

    Complaining is sinful!
    It's rebelling against God and not being grateful.



    THATS what my note said and I misdirected you sorry!!!

    Man that's a scary verse innit?
    I grumble so much -_-#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie:
    When is that actually?

    Garbo:
    Idk, sometimes I just don't feel like I'm part of the "gang" (whoever that may be).

    And on the visiting part, that better be BEFORE you take over the world.

    Oh trust me, I've found A LOT of new self discoveries once I started school. Thanks for the correction :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. simon.
    i blame my location as well.
    and i have bad news...for me! not for you i promise!

    but i think you guess what my problem is...but i'll talk to you about it soon.

    i don't have AIM! so i'll message/email/facebook WHATEVER something you. lol

    ReplyDelete