Mar 27, 2009

Blog blog blog

I felt the need to blog.

So much projects and school work is going on because this semester is almost ending. I have tons of art project to finish before the semester and I feel really behind. You know what the funny thing is? With all the busy schedule or supposedly "busy" schedule I have, I have plenty of time for the internet. Maybe that's my problem; the fact that it's impossible for me to get away from this thing.

Hope all of you are doing well.


I was taking a picture of this chair and had no idea that there were people inside eating right by the window. After uploading this picture on my computer, I see the lady on the right smiling. This made me smile as well.

3 comments:

  1. Why are my internet friends so beautifully deep??
    I <3 you Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your picturesssss.

    have you eaten at good dog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garbo:
    Yay for emo-ness.

    Marc:
    Thanks! and I have not

    ReplyDelete