Apr 8, 2009

DAY08 - Eyes

Track: Ben Folds - In between days

I've always been intrigued by things close up, noticing the smallest detail.

Well I was playing around with my camera and decided to take a picture of my eye. Eyes are so amazing no? No one's are identical, each diverse. I'm going to make this short and just post a picture of my eye. You can even see the reflection of my finger and camera.
PS- Have fun in Aussieland Gumbo.

5 comments:

  1. what kinda camera do you have?

    and i looove eyes as well...borderline obsessed ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case, you should play that game where you take a picture of something really close up, and then we have to guess what it's of. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie:
    Oh dang, I have a lott of cameras. But the one I used to take that picture is a canon sd770. It has pretty good macro

    Garbo:
    Oh yes! I will do that on my next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garbo is going to Australia?! COOOLLLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalie:
    Where have you been? You need to come out of the rock, literally.

    ReplyDelete