Apr 4, 2009

DAY04 - Today is a good day

Track: Epik High - Fly

Epik High always puts me in a good mood. Although I could understand about half what they are saying, it still makes me happy. I love their style, attitude, morals, music, personality- they are a good group of guys.

Today was a beautiful day; it was sunny and the weather was perfect. I went home this weekend to surprise my dad since it was his birthday Thursday. He's 50! Is that old? Any who, I went to the park to shoot a couple frames for my video project in on of my class, and oh man it was freaking packed. I swear hundred little kids running around, screaming. So I decided to go back to the park early in the morning tomorrow (Sunday).

After going to the park and finding it was crowded, I went to Panera (cafe/bakery) and got something to eat.

Smoked turkey and bacon sandwich. It was divine

Oh and another thing, I love seeing people flocking over to tumblr. I personally like think their layout and functionality is nice and simple. But I hate moving things over, so blogger will have to do. Plus I hate following the crowd.

2 comments:

  1. Hai Shy-mun! ^_^

    MMM that sandwich looks delicious.

    I had a quick Youtube of that Epik High song just now.
    It was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Gahbow
    HAHA

    The sandwich was good. You know us Americans like everything supersized :)

    I hart epik high.

    ReplyDelete