I'm getting the swing of this, you know blogging everyday. So today is Friday, thank goodness. Unfortunately I didn't go to my only class today, sleep is more important. Plus the weather was really windy, rainy, and cold--which is the completely opposite from the previous blasting hot days of this week.

So this girl keeps asking me to go grab lunch or dinner with her every other week. I seriously think she has a crush on me but seriously, I don't like her. I think she's weird and annoying. Honestly, urhm... uh... I'm not attracted to her (I'm not a superficial person!). Wouldn't you get the impression that I don't like you if I keep turning you down? Unless I'm just way over thinking this and she is just offering to be uber friendly?
i'm like, over feeding your fish on the side.
ReplyDelete&about your post, just hope she isn't a stalker. hope you're doing great simon! =]
I think she is, ugh...
ReplyDelete