Apr 21, 2009

DAY21 - Twittering

Track: Nothing

The whole blogging everyday is harder than one thinks. Well actually it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, just bad timing.

But any who, I've realized that I want to blog more (though I suck at writing). I really enjoy reading other people's blogs, especially ones you really don't know. I think that's the beauty of it, to be able to read some anonymous person's thoughts and relate to them.

In other news, I am seriously sick and tired of everybody and their moms having twitter. Fo'reals. I hate when I'm part of the norm. I want to be outside the circle, away from people (I sound so emo right now). Now everyone has an account and they think it's the coolest thing and they act like they're the ones that first discovered it blah blah blah. It was all good and nice before all these companies and crap began twittering. Oh and celebrity twitters kind of pisses me off. No one cares what so called bad day you're having or what expensive thing you just bought. I mean is it really that necessary to further promote and self indulge yourself in media? Geez. I'm sure some celebrities are being paid to twitter.

That's my two cents. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment