Apr 2, 2009

DAY02 - Unhealthy eating

Track: Justin Timberlake - What goes around comes around

College life is the point in your life where you will be in the most unhealthy condition, trust me.

Unhealthy as in eating way too much junk for, or not eating at all. My first year in college, I actually lost couple pounds since I barely ate anything. I hated the cafetria food and didn't have a kitchen either. Or on the other hand, all you eat is junk food. This year, that is the case for me. All I've been eating are pizza, hot pockets, chips, etc. It's a gross feeling. Hopefully things will change in the fall because I will be living in an apartment all to myself.


This is what I hate before writing this blog, ugh.

3 comments:

  1. nuh, i swear yr 11/12 (VCE) is where the kilos strap onto my belly - its like cup noodles and chocolate cake on a daily basis LOL

    and no time for exercise...the weather insists that i shouldn't be fit cos the only 2 days i'm free to go for a run this week were killed cos of the extreme heat on one day, and the pouring rain today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that pizza looks pretty appetizing. and i do love those pizza hot pockets.

    i gained my freshman 15, but after my freshman year lost 25 pounds...

    ReplyDelete