That is pretty darn excellent Simon.And why you fuzz your eyes out?Lol - we all know it's you =pAnd btw, just wondering.Do you by any chance like go on this site a lot or something?It seems like something that you would go on and your photos are taken in a very similar style.http://lookbook.nu/
Oh yeah btw I know it looks like it's just all girl's clothes at first but it's not trust me ... there's loads of guys ones as well.
loveee the blazer/jacket thing :D
Garbo: Thanks! Haha I blocked my face out because what if some stranger finds my page! haha. Thanks for the link as well! I'm def gonna check out that siteSoph & Ralp: Thanks!
That is pretty darn excellent Simon.
ReplyDeleteAnd why you fuzz your eyes out?
Lol - we all know it's you =p
And btw, just wondering.
Do you by any chance like go on this site a lot or something?
It seems like something that you would go on and your photos are taken in a very similar style.
http://lookbook.nu/
Oh yeah btw I know it looks like it's just all girl's clothes at first but it's not trust me ... there's loads of guys ones as well.
ReplyDeleteloveee the blazer/jacket thing :D
ReplyDeleteGarbo:
ReplyDeleteThanks! Haha I blocked my face out because what if some stranger finds my page! haha. Thanks for the link as well! I'm def gonna check out that site
Soph & Ralp: Thanks!