Jun 26, 2009

So long Michael

I'm sure everyone by now knows the death of Michael Jackson. When hearing the news, it felt unreal.

I was on twitter as usual and I see a couple updates about him being rushed to the hospital for some unknown cause. After seeing those updates, I didn't think much of it because I guess I felt like it was just something minor. Then a couple minutes later, I turned on the tv to see news stations covering the situation about Michael. While I was watching the news, they broke into breaking news and announced that Michael Jackson passed.


Although I wasn't a huge avid fan of his, I had tremendous respect for him and his work. I am come on, we are talking about the king of pop! I know some others are talking it a bit harder than others; and for others it's time to crack jokes... but lets be real- he was a human being.
This brings me to this; I found this on twitter as it was circulation around. http://twitpic.com/8fmzj
Perez Hilton cracking jokes and making fun of him. I mean seriously? Gah... I really dislike him and this personality. I still don't understand why people find him so entertaining that they have to read his blogs 24/7. He did deserved to get punched in the eye from the Black Eyed Peas.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Simon. Its funny but I still find it hard that MJ has just left the building. But I wouldn't grief over it too long. I've been pop locking it out and celebrating his life today to his "Greatest Hits". I mean after all, he's up in heaven rockin' it out with God. Heck probably giving him lessons on how to "properly" do the moonwalk. haha Thanks for sharing Simon.

    ReplyDelete